Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Timeless



2 years ago I started following @MichelleMadow on twitter, we had friends in common and we are both Big Brother fans. Michelle had tweeted about her YA book she had wrote named Remembrance. I love reading, so I ordered it online. When Remembrance arrived I was not disappointed.  I absolutely loved her book, I was hooked! This was the first book of 3 in the Transcend Time Saga!  Lizzie Davenport has been reincarnated from Regency Era, England... but she doesn't know it yet.


The second book Vengeance is a short story, through a secondary character named Chelsea, Lizzie's once best friend. How far would you go to get revenge? Vengeance may be a short story but it leaves you with your mouth open screaming "Oh No!"  I began tweeting about Remembrance, and Vengeance I would post things on my Facebook telling all my friends about this series.  I am also a hair stylist and my clients are always asking me what good books I have read lately, I would tell them about Michelle's books!


The third and final book in this series Timeless just came out November 20, 2012 Now Lizzy, Drew, and Chelsea must go on an adventure to make things right! It's a race against time!!  Here is a fun fact the character Misty in Timeless is named after me!!! I am also in the acknowledgments page!! 


I was so captivated by Michelle's writing style, the characters were great, the story was original. I recommend this series to anyone who loves a good, clean, adventurous, book with twist, turns, and a love story. Check out Michelle's blog, where you can find all of these books!! I hope you enjoy them as much as I have!! http://blog.michellemadow.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment